10 Countries, 4 Finalists, 1 Winner
YOU COULD WIN * $5,000 IN THE AFRICA JOLLOF RICE CHALLENGE
African Jollof Rice Challenge is an intercontinental lifestyle, taste tour and cooking contest that seeks to discover the country that has the best Jollof Rice in Africa in a contest where representatives of different African countries will slug it out to win the sum of $5000. It will start with an online recipe challenge that will end in a live cooking contest that will reach its climax on August 22 to commemorate the World Jollof Rice Day celebration.
HOW TO REP YOUR COUNTRY
- Visit www.btvng.,com or africanjollofricechallenge/facebook.com to register
- Fill the Registration Form with your Jollof Rice Recipe and reasons why you think your country’s Jollof Rice is the best in Africa
- 10 countries will qualify for the live screening, where 4 finalists will be selected for the Grand Finale
OBJECTIVES OF AFRICAN JOLLOF RICE CHALLENGE
- To bring Africans together in a healthy lifestyle and entertainment contest to discover the country that has the best Jollof Rice in Africa
- For positive and healthy exploration of the beauty of African entertainment that makes us one big continent.
- To consolidate Jollof Rice as the unifying factor that brings Africans together to share great moments.
- To engage and explore the positive energy of African youths
- To promote tourism and cultural exchange
- To boost peace and unity in Africa
- To foster overall economic growth of the continent.